Electrical Health & Safety
CM Electrical are 100% Committed to Electrical Health & Safety
The CM Electrical team of skilled electrical contractors work with electricity every day; we’re aware of its centrality to just about every home, school, workplace, and public building, but we also have a heightened awareness of the hazards associated with its installation and use, and we know the dangers it can present when professional standards are ignored. Electricity can cause terrible injuries or even kill; it can also damage property irreparably – that’s why CM Electrical makes a real investment in electrical health and safety training for every single employee.
The CM Electrical Electrical Health & Safety Investment
CM Electrical offers a guarantee to its customers that our teams of electrical contractors undergo continuous electrical health and safety training, in order to ensure that each and every one of our electrical contractors is confident and able to work safely and adhere to Safe Working Procedures. We believe that only through a commitment to continuous training can we make good our promise to minimise the risk of electrical injury to themselves, to members of the public, and to fellow construction workers.
Proving our Commitment to Electrical Health & Safety
CM Electrical has undergone rigorous formal assessment procedures in order to achieve professional accreditation for its commitment to electrical health and safety. We are currently approved by:
- CHAS – was formed in the 1990s with the aim of improving health and safety standards across Great Britain. The CHAS competency assessment tests the health and safety standards operating in a company, the quality of their risk assessments and their safety record. Only companies demonstrating an ongoing commitment to health and safety in the workplace are approved.
- Constructionline – a UK body that manages the efficiency of the procurement process. Assessment involves the collation of company records, including health & safety, which – if approved – are made available to public and private sector buyers. The aim is to make the procurement process more efficient by creating a transparent process of accessing company data.
- NICEIC – assess companies’ technical health and safety standards on a regular basis in order to provide customers with a guarantee of the company’s competency with regard safety standards and professional codes of practice.
- H&G – H&G Construction Safety Association Ltd – an independent non-profit making Health and Safety membership group serving Central England and Wales.
- Safety First Package – ensuring that all our employees are able to recognise and offer a competent and efficient response to medical injuries as a result of accidents in the workplace.
In addition to a range of professional accreditations, each of which recognise the high standards of electrical health and safety awareness operating across the company, we are also committed to transparency in our working practices. We offer our customers access to examples of all the following documentation:
- Safe Working Procedure
- Risk Assessments
- External Health & Safety Advisor Reports
- Electrical Safe Systems of Work
- Asbestos Awareness
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- CSCS/ECS Trained
- SSSTS Management Qualification
CM Electrical Services Limited
At CM Electrical we know lives depend on electrical health & safety, that’s why we place it at the heart of our working practices each day, every day. If you require electrical services in Hereford, the 3 counties or the UK contact us today.